Visualisation through Art
Key things to think about whilst listening to the soundscape:
- Where do you think this is?
- What did you hear that put that picture in your mind?
- What can you hear? Are there a range of sounds?
- What sorts of things did you sketch in the setting?
- Were they in relation to a specific sound you heard or from your own knowledge about the setting?
Remember, once you have completed your piece of art, either write on/around the image or on separate piece of paper words and phrases to describe what you heard.
- What do you imagine it to be like there?