At Thomas Jolyffe Primary School we are proud to support local, national and international charities:
A huge thank you to everyone involved in our Macmillan Coffee Morning.
We raised the fantastic amount of £511.48 for a great cause!
Stratford Foodbank are always looking for donations, they would be extremely pleased if you would be able to help, especially with the following items:
· Tinned Spaghetti eg Ravioli/Spaghetti Bolognaise
· Tinned Meat eg ham/corned beef/tinned pies
· Tinned Meat Meals eg curry/casserole/stewed beef
· Tinned Fish
· Tinned Vegetarian options eg macaroni cheese, ratatouille
· Tinned Veg, Instant Mash
· Rice, Powdered Milk
· Custard, Steam Puddings , Rice Pudding, Tinned Fruit
· UHT Juice, Coffee
· Savoury Snacks eg Crackers/Crisps/Rivita
· Sweet Snacks eg Energy Bars, Chocolate Bars & Kids Sweets
· Sugar –small bags
· Men’s Toiletries
Friday 10 February – Save the Children Syrian Refugee Fundraiser
Year 6 raised £304.35 at their Cake Sale and Beat the Keeper Event. Well done, Year 6!
In April Thomas Jolyffe Primary School raised an amazing £2243.35 for the NSPCC’s Speak Out Stay Safe Programme.
The NSPCC’s Speak Out Stay Safe programme visited our school to make sure our children have the knowledge and understanding they need to stay safe from abuse.
In order to raise funds children were sponsored to do the following:
· Key Stage 1 did a sponsored skip or throw-and-catch for one minute
· Year 3 took part in a variety of Chinese games.
· Year 4 did Country dancing
· Upper Key Stage 2 pupils did a sponsored 1 mile run/walk.
Comic Relief 2015
We raised £444.48 on Red Nose Day! Thank you for donating your pennies and 2p pieces.
Congratulations to our Reception classes and Clopton Nursery for their highly successful Wellie Walk held in February. They raised an incredible £710.75 for Myton Hospice. The children enjoyed their fun afternoon and we would like to thank all those who supported them by making donations.
Parents + Online shopping = FREE MONEY FOR FTJ
Every time you shop online you could help us raise money just by accessing your favourite shops through easyfundraising.org.uk
Please find the cause "Thomas Jolyffe Primary School" and register - it really is as simple as that!
Please pass on to family, friends and anyone you know who shops online!
Why you'll love using easyfundraising: